inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: CRESTLW.075
CREST Lightweight, thanks to lower release values (3-8) and softer springs that allow a simplified use, is the perfect choice for the lighter ski mountaineers and younger users, curious to look at this sport for the first time. CREST Lightweight maintains the same incredible CREST features: EXTREME LIGHTWEIGHT (280 g), STRUCTURAL SOLIDITY, SAFETY and PRECISION in a new touring binding that represents a turning point in its category. The new REVOLUTIONARY SKI-BRAKE is incredibly light and easy to handle, available in several sizes to perfectly fit different models of skis; two positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be simply selected by pressing a button. The SKI-BRAKE is equipped with an ELASTIC SLIDE on the pad in contact with the boot that keeps the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM: an elastic sliding system (derived from R12 | 2.0) applied to the heel to ensure a perfect flex of the ski during compression and excellent skiing performance.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the typical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
- RELEASE VALUES: fully adjustable VERTICAL (My) and LATERAL (Mz) release systems (3-8).
- HEEL FLAP WITH RAISER provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- SRA CRAMPONS SLOT included. INCLUDED SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE CAPS: co-molded, with a new geometry for a better braking efficiency and made of Charged Nylon.