A true classic: the PURE 83 with a centre width of 83 mm is highly versatile. Thanks to the 330 mm tip rocker, it is child's play to turn the ski in small to medium radii. Designed for those who want to take their first cross-country tours and are looking for a ski with forgiving handling.
2 reasons for the PURE 83 by HAGAN:
The PURE 83 is made for you if ...
... you are looking for a ski that allows you to remain steady in the skis in difficult terrain, dampens bumps and thus optimally compensates for hard snow conditions.
- Poplar timber core supports smooth handling
- Fibreglass binding reinforcement for optimum power transmission from the binding to the ski edge
- Semi-sidewall in the binding area for weight reduction with constant stability and power transmission
- The 330mm front rocker will not let you down in the terrain
- Quick & easy attachment of skins with Quick Tour (fix the end hook on the tail, hook the tip tensioner into the tip notch)
Things you should know
WHO is it suitable for?
For (false) beginners and advanced skiers
WHAT is it suitable for?
Equally suitable for slopes and terrain
WHY is the PURE 83 right for you?
This balanced touring ski with classic dimensions is simply fun – so your downhill skiing tours in open terrain will be unforgettable.
Hagan stands for quality! - we extend our warranty for you. 3 years regular or 5 years with registration from date of purchase HAGAN 5 year warranty
produced in Europe, designed in Austria
PEAK 84 SET
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten