These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
This product is currently not available!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PURE8F.075
Made in Italy - engineered by ATK - same construction as ATK CREST 8 PRODUCT TECHNICAL... more
Made in Italy - engineered by ATK - same construction as ATK CREST 8
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 3 to 8 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.