Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PE84-21-148
The new Peak 84 – made in Austria - has been specially developed for beginners and advanced ski tourers who are looking for a universal, high-quality ski at the best price/performance ratio.
At a medium width of 84 mm, the PEAK 84 feels great in all piste conditions and is ideal here for all ability levels.
On open terrain, it is very easy to use and forgiving of mistakes because of its well-balanced shape and high-quality materials.
The PEAK 84 is made for you if ...
... you are looking for a ski that allows you to remain steady in the skis in difficult terrain, dampens bumps and thus optimally compensates for hard snow conditions.
- Poplar timber core supports smooth handling
- Fibreglass binding reinforcement for optimum power transmission from the binding to the ski edge
- Semi-sidewall in the binding area for weight reduction with constant stability and power transmission
- The 330mm front rocker will not let you down in difficult terrain
- Quick & easy attachment of skins with Quick Tour (fix the end hook on the tail, hook the tip tensioner into the tip notch)
WHO is it suitable for?
For (-re) beginners and advanced skiers
WHAT is it suitable for?
Equally suitable for slopes and terrain
WHY is the PEAK 84 right for you?
This balanced touring ski with classic dimensions is simply fun – so your downhill skiing tours in open terrain will be unforgettable.
Hagan stands for quality! - We will extend the guarantee to five years from the date of purchase free-of-charge upon registration.
Simply select your binding and skin in the set configurator and have the binding adjusted by your local dealer to fit your current boot. If a HAGAN boot is ordered from us in the complete set, this can be pre-adjusted.