Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PE89-21-154
The new Peak 89 – made in Austria - has been specifically developed for beginners and advanced ski tourers who are looking for a universal, high-quality ski at the best price/performance ratio.
At a medium width itof 89 mm, the PEAK 89 can navigate very easily through any in terrain and already shows its freerider genes here, but also on the pistes, the ski is very easy to control.
The semi-sidewall and special poplar core gives the ski a very well-balanced flex, making it the right choice for beginners and advanced skiers in all snow conditions.
THE PEAK 89 IS MADE FOR YOU, IF...
... You are looking for a ski that is as much of a pleasure going uphill as downhill and want to enjoy every facet of touring.
Wood core made of poplar for top performance
• Fibreglass binding reinforcement for optimal force transmission from the binding to the ski edge
• Semi-sidewall in the binding area to reduce weight while retaining stability and force transmission
• The 300 mm front rocker and 120 mm tail rocker glide playfully over difficult terrain
• Simple and easy skin attachment with quick tour (fix end hooks to the tail, hang the stretcher in the tip notch)
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
For (re-)beginners and advanced skiers
WHAT IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
Piste 40 %; Terrain 60%
WHY IS THE PEAK 89 RIGHT FOR YOU?
This freeride-inspired ski is simply great fun - Peak 89 for your perfect day on the mountain.
ON TOP: HAGAN five-year guarantee: Quality and durability – we promise you this in black and white!
We will extend the guarantee to five years from the date of purchase free-of-charge upon registration on our website.
Simply select your binding and skin in the set configurator and have the binding adjusted by your local dealer to fit your current boot. If a HAGAN boot is ordered from us in the complete set, this can be pre-adjusted.