Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PU90-22-154
The PURE 90 is developed for ski mountaineers who are looking for a universal, high-quality ski with a top price-performance ratio.It is easy to navigate off-piste thanks to its 90mm width and demonstrates a predisposition for freeriding. The PURE 90 may inspire smooth deep snow turns, bring a smile to your face off-piste.The ski is easy to handle on the slopes and enables a perfect day on the mountain in both favourable and challenging conditions. Thanks to the micro sidewall and special Karuba / poplar core, the ski has a very balanced “flex” and is the right choice for both beginners and advanced skiers in all conditions.
A pleasure for anyone who simply wants to enjoy ski touring during both the ascent and descent.
THE PURE 90 IS MADE FOR YOU IF…
... you are looking for a ski that puts perfect mountain days in motion with off-piste elements and occasional piste tours. It is a great addition to your equipment if you seek maximum performance with at a top price-performance ratio.
- Karuba/poplar wood core, low weight with top handling
- Fiberglass binding reinforcement for optimal power transmission from the binding to the ski edge
- Semi-sidewall in the binding area to reduce weight while maintaining stability and power transmission
- The 280-330mm front rocker and 110mm tail rocker won't let you down when off-road
- Simple & easy skin fixation with Quick Tour (fix the end hook on the tail, hang the tip tensioner in the tip notch)
For beginners, refreshers and advanced learners
SUITABLE FOR WHAT?
Excellent for ski touring in the backcountry and on the slopes
WHY IS THE PURE 90 RIGHT FOR YOU?
This well-balanced touring ski with a waist width of 90mm and a new shape is just plain fun - your tours with descents in open terrain will turn into unforgettable experiences.
ON-TOP: Quality & longevity is guaranteed to you in black and white! Moreover, an extended guarantee of 5 years from the date of purchase is free of charge. HAGAN 5-year guarantee
Made in Austria
- Classic Skitouring
- Variable Speeds
- Short radius turns