Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: CO92-22-162
Light, wide and simply ingenious: made from the highest quality materials such as Karuba wood and carbon tip and tail, the Core 92 combines the freeride genes of the Boost series with the lightness of the Core series.
The Core 92 offers maximum comfort on the ascent and descent, guaranteed for anyone who prefers long freeride turns. The 340mm front rocker provides enough lift in deep powder and even allows the ski to turn smoothly in narrow passages.
Due to the 92mm waist width and its low weight, the Core 92 is still suitable for extended tours enabling additional downhill performance in secluded open terrain. The ski supports both shorter and longer turns due to its high-end core stability.
THE CORE 92 IS MADE FOR YOU IF…
.. you are looking for long ascents to reach untouched deep snow slopes without adding too much weight to your feet
- Wood core made from durable and extremely light Karuba wood
- Titanal binding reinforcement for optimal power transmission from the binding to the ski edge
- Semi-sidewall in the binding area to reduce weight while maintaining stability and power transmission
- Thanks to the 310 mm front rocker, the ski can be turned playfully
- Simple & easy skin fixation with Quick Tour (fix the end hook on the tail, hang the tip tensioner in the tip notch)
For ambitious ski mountaineers who spend a lot of time in open terrain and prefer long freeride turns.
SUITABLE FOR WHAT?
For when no peak is too high or for spending time off-piste.
WHY IS THE CORE 92 RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Core 92 will suit you perfectly if you mainly ride off-piste in powder and love long ascents.
ON-TOP: Quality & longevity is guaranteed to you in black and white! Moreover, an extended guarantee of 5 years from the date of purchase is free of charge. HAGAN 5-year guarantee
Made in Austria
- athletic skiers
- variable turns
- medium to high speeds
- moderate to advanced skills