Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: UL65-19-151
Our lightest touring ski for your ski touring racing – the ULTRA 65 is just 161 cm long and weighs just 700 grams. At 97-65-80 it complies with the SKIMO Austria Basic Regulations and the ISMF Sporting Rules & Regulations. Thus, the material requirements for professional competitions in ski mountaineering are met. For top racers and those who want to become one.
2 reasons for the ULTRA 65 by HAGAN:
The ULTRA 65 is made for you if ...
... as a sporty ski touring racer, you are looking for a ski that will let you achieve your uphill bests and get you downhill safely and quickly to the finish.
- Wooden core made of durable and extremely light Paulownia wood
- Fiberglass binding reinforcement – sturdy without adding unnecessary weight
- Extra narrow micro-sidewall in the binding area for weight reduction with consistent stability and power transmission
- Carbon stringers provide additional stability while saving weight
- Race rocker with 200 mm at the tip and 0 mm at the tail
- Simple & easy skin attachment with Quick Race (the notch on the tip notch is flatter for quick release of the rubber)
Things you should know
WHO is it suitable for?
Ascent-oriented ski touring racers
WHAT is it suitable for?
Ski touring racing and predominantly uphill ski touring
WHY is the ULTRA 65 right for you?
Because you want top uphill times in your race and you are looking for a stable, extremely light ski.
Race length: Women: 151 cm, Men: 161 cm
All data refer to sample-size (161 cm).
Developed & made in Austria.
- FAST UPHILL
- HIGH ALPINISM
- LIGHTEST WEIGHT
Paulowina Light Core
Carbon Bottom Layer
All HAGAN ski models are equipped with tip and tail rocker. The rocker length varies amongst models between 200 and 390 mm front and 90 to 120 mm rear. The "tour rocker height ist between 3 and 4 mm.
Our multiradius concept lets you adapt to snow conditions and speeds as desired, creating short and long turn radii on a totally individual basis. Increase forward pressure to shorten the turning radius, decrease forward pressure to lenghten the turning radius.
Exceptionally simple and easy, the Quick Bullet Skin Lock permits skin removal without having to take off the ski.