Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: UL65-21-151
Our lightest touring ski for your ski touring racing – the ULTRA 65 is just 161 cm long and weighs just 700 grams. At 97-65-80 it complies with the SKIMO Austria Basic Regulations and the ISMF Sporting Rules & Regulations. Thus, the material requirements for professional competitions in ski mountaineering are met. For top racers and those who want to become one.
The ULTRA 65 is made for you if ...
... as a sporty ski touring racer, you are looking for a ski that will let you achieve your uphill bests and get you downhill safely and quickly to the finish.
- Wooden core made of durable and extremely light Paulownia wood
- Fiberglass binding reinforcement – sturdy without adding unnecessary weight
- Extra narrow micro-sidewall in the binding area for weight reduction with consistent stability and power transmission
- Carbon stringers provide additional stability while saving weight
- Race rocker with 200 mm at the tip and 0 mm at the tail
- Simple & easy skin attachment with Quick Race (the notch on the tip notch is flatter for quick release of the rubber)
WHO is it suitable for?
Ascent-oriented ski touring racers
WHAT is it suitable for?
Ski touring racing and predominantly uphill ski touring
WHY is the ULTRA 65 right for you?
Because you want top uphill times in your race and you are looking for a stable, extremely light ski.
Race length: Women: 151 cm, Men: 161 cm
All data refer to sample-size (161 cm).
Developed & made in Austria.